LS Live Ltd
LS Live is now celebrating its 10th year as Europe’s first purpose built arena rehearsal complex. Now with 5 studios and a drive through stage rental facility, LS Live are able to provide the space, staging and equipment for all sizes and varieties of live events, projects and productions.
We are looking for a positive, friendly, hardworking and organised individual. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team in a busy environment.
- Arranging cleaners for studio
- Looking after calendars for studio’s 1-5
- Arrange local Crew for studios
- Arrange transport for crew, either runners and vehicle hire or transfers.
- Arranging up keep of studios via Operations Department
- Looking after Studio contracts & H&S
- Arranging all staffing for day and night shifts
- Arrange shopping(food & other requirements) for Studios
- Cleaning bedrooms, dressing rooms, green room
- Assist with keeping service contracts up to date for boilers, Aircon, alarms, lights, electrical equipment etc
- Arranging weekly alarm checks and emergency lighting
- Responsible for the keys for dressing rooms and hotel rooms, charge when lost and purchase new ones when necessary
- Arrange meetings and appointments
- Clean up paper work, shared drive and files, maintain studio documents.
- Search for new tours, production companies over interests that might require studio space and staging for bullet to get In contact with.
- Reception duties for the hotel - Book clients in, look after the calendar.
- If hotel is booked advise on other hotels and help out with transport
- Daily/monthly checks of all the rooms to see if they are up to standard and everything works
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Goof time keeping
- Good team working skills
- Good ethic & attitude to work
- An aptitude for IT – knowledge of software packages like Excel & Word