Win a luxury LS-Live hamper and iPod!
LS-Live is sponsoring the Tour/Production Co-Ordinator of the Year category in the annual TPi Awards 2013 and we'd appreciate it if you could support this event to recognise all the people and companies that make it the best industry to work in.
We'd like to thank all those who contribute to the voting by offering you the chance to win a luxury LS-Live hamper and iPod!
This competition has now closed. Congratulations to James Bawn at A.C Entertainment Technologies Ltd who won our Christmas hamper and iPod!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must email a screenshot of your proof of voting in the TPi Awards 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the competition. Employees of LS-Live cannot enter the competition. The winner will be notified via email on 4th February 2013.
- The winner must confirm receipt of the prize winning and reply with his/her postal address by midday 11th February 2013 in order to claim the prize. If the prize winner does not do so by midday on 11th February 2013 another winner will be picked at random and notified. In this instance the second winner would have seven days to claim the prize or it will be given to a third winner, and so on.
- By entering the competition, you are committed to sharing your contact information with LS-Live, who may wish to use them for marketing purposes.
- Cash alternatives to given prizes are not available and prizes are non-transferable.
- The name of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a SAE to: Rachel Esson, LS-Live, Unit 53, Langthwaite Business Park, South Kirkby, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF9 3NR.
- The winner must participate in all publicity as required by LS-Live.
- LS-Live reserves the right to change the rules applicable to any competition or to void any competition at any time and for any reason.